KDE Applications 14.12 and kdeplasma-addons 4 translations

šumski hrvoje.senjan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 19:58:37 GMT 2014

On Saturday 13 of December 2014 18:40:36 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> But i don't see that behaviour (i'm attaching my make install output).
>
> Which cmake are you using?
This behavior (the double apps) is actually happening due to custom
DATA_INSTALL_DIR on openSUSE (we're passing -
DDATA_INSTALL_DIR=%{_kde4_appsdir} to kdelibs4 builds, which expands to
/usr/share/kde4/apps)
(IOW, that it doesn't happen for you is that you likely don't pass
DATA_INSTALL_DIR to your kdelibs install?)

I'll check do we have something else using DATA_INSTALL_DIR from kdelibs4
world, if not, try to switch that to empty value...

Cheers,
Hrvoje