AI Tags for NSFW content - can it learn?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Fri Sep 25 14:28:51 BST 2026


Hi,

I just tried the new AI-Auto-Tagging tool. It is not very helpful for 
me. For example it doesn't recognice most beach scenes and many others 
(I tried Efficient and Yolo XLarge). And, in my case especially sad: 
nothing of NSFW was tagged, all just "person" (not even "woman" or 
"man")... I don't go into details here, but I'd like to have body parts, 
body properties, actions, full, portrait, close-up, nude, lingerie... 
and lots of things like that.

Can the models be updated locally, like with a "learning mode", e.g. I 
make an album with samples, tag them manually and give it to the model 
to learn?

I guess not, but it's worth asking :-)

Have a nice day!

Daniel
--
Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Málaga
Twitter: @Marsfotografo (often explicit nudes)
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer
https://www.daniel-bauer.com (nudes)



More information about the Digikam-users mailing list