AI Tags for NSFW content - can it learn?
Gilles Caulier
caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 06:47:48 BST 2026
Le ven. 25 sept. 2026 à 15:29, Daniel Bauer <linux at daniel-bauer.com> a
écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I just tried the new AI-Auto-Tagging tool. It is not very helpful for
> me. For example it doesn't recognice most beach scenes and many others
> (I tried Efficient and Yolo XLarge). And, in my case especially sad:
> nothing of NSFW was tagged, all just "person" (not even "woman" or
> "man")... I don't go into details here, but I'd like to have body parts,
> body properties, actions, full, portrait, close-up, nude, lingerie...
> and lots of things like that.
>
> Can the models be updated locally, like with a "learning mode", e.g. I
> make an album with samples, tag them manually and give it to the model
> to learn?
>
> I guess not, but it's worth asking :-)
>
Hi Daniel,
The response is no. The model cannot be learned at run time, but we can
update this in the future with new versions published. We don't teach
models, we use pre-computed ones.
Best regards
Gilles Caulier
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-users/attachments/20261001/2f04672a/attachment.htm>
More information about the Digikam-users
mailing list