Auto Tag Feature [Re: digiKam 8.3.0 is released]

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 08:18:23 GMT 2024

I can confirm the bug on my MacBook Pro M1.

https://imgur.com/a/z0FLRn5

I cannot yet understand why, as your HEIC files can be open properly in
preview and Image Editor.

Please open a new entry in bugzilla (Tags-AutoAssignement section) with the
link to your samples and all details previously given in this thread. We
will take a look asap.

https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided&product=digikam

Best

Gilles Caulier