Info about macOs for apple silicon version

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 21:11:45 GMT 2024

Hi,

Yes, it's the plan to provide a Silicon version of digiKam.

The HomeBrew compilation rules is not yes complete here :

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/-/tree/master/project/bundles/homebrew?ref_type=heads

The stage 04 which makes the PKG installer is currently broken due to
the sign of all dylib from the generated bundle.

All other stages work fine, eg. that all code compiles fine under Silicon.

My best

Gilles Caulier