Debugging or Logging on Linux

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 14:34:18 GMT 2024

Hi,

Run the AppImage from a console to see the debug traces. If you want
to run the AppImage in the debugger, use the appimage with debug
symbols (heavy file terminating with -debug) and start the file with
the "debug" CLI argument.

I also recommend trying the 8.3.0 pre-release AppImage. We are near
the release, so it's safe to use :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Best

Gilles Caulier