kaizubg at gmail.com kaizubg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:50:45 GMT 2024

Nope. I restart digiKam; start a new New Advanced Search and define
2018 in the selection list with this result:

It has nothing to do with the clear button.

The folder 2018 did not contain any photos. The photos reside in the
yyyy-mm-dd -folders.

In the next step I copy two photos in the 2018 folder and run the query
again. As a result the query functions as follows

So the selection 2018 in the list is interpeted in query engine as
search only in the folder 2018.

The only problem seems to be the user who thought that the search is
carried out recursively in all the folders. 😉

 Kai