kaizubg at gmail.com kaizubg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:01:25 GMT 2024

Hi,

My photos are organized in an album using a
yyyy
 yyyy-mm-dd
- folder structure.

When I issue a advanced search using
Search items located in: Any Album
The album name contains: 2018
as a result I get the correct photos.

If I issue the query as
Search items located in: 2018
The album name contains:
as a ressult I get an error "The query from the database returned no
results.....".

If I issue the query as
Search items located in: 2018-12-30
The album name contains:
as a result I get again the the correct photos.

Is this behaviour I'm observing (in ai versions 8.2 and 8.3) a feature of digiKam or possibly a bug?
Kai