digikam can't find NFS which is actually mounted

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 18:05:47 GMT 2024

If the collection is not recognized, create a log of the debug output of
digiKam in the terminal as described here:

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/

At the moment one could only guess. For a network collection, digiKam-8.2.0
and above uses two functions to recognize that the collection is mounted and
that it is the correct one. On the one hand, the new file UUID (the file is in
the .dtrash path), but as a fallback, the old method from the path and at
least one folder/file must be present.

Maik