Filtering hierarchical tags

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 21:48:11 GMT 2024

Due to the metadata standard, an entry 'places/country/city' actually only has
'city' assigned to the image as a tag, everything else is just a path.
Otherwise the following metadata must exist:

'places/country'
'places/country/city'

Now 'country' would also be assigned to the image.

In the advanced search we have the "In Tree" option for tags, which would also
find images if you only search for 'country'. However, the filter only accepts
tags that are assigned to the image.

Maik