Thumbnails and removable storage

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 07:14:12 GMT 2024

For a removable media collection, the thumbnails must still remain in the
collection and be visible.
Check the digiKam collection settings to see whether the external collection
has actually been added as a removable medium collection or is still entered
in this section.
What kind of database are you using?

Maik