assigning recent tags causes image to disappear from search view

Martin J. Evans martin.j.evans at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:02:37 GMT 2024

Hi all,

I have a search view which lists every photo without a tag. I use it to
make sure I assign tags. If I select an image in the search view and add
tags from the captions/tags treeview all is ok, i.e., I can click on one
tag and then further tags and the image is not written out with the new
tags until I deselect it or select a new image. However, if I right
click on the image and select add tag -> recent tags as soon as I select
a tag the image seems to get written and disappears from the view. This
is really inconvenient. Any way around this?

Martin

--
Martin J. Evans, Stanley, UK