Search Based on XResolution and YResolution?

plowmail2010 at gmail.com plowmail2010 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:39:21 GMT 2024

Got it. Thanks.
In my case, I am the manufacturer.  I scan negatives at only 600 PPI to
save scanning time and to produce files that are only ~4.5 MB.  Some few
negatives are worth scanning at 4800 PPI, which produces ~550MB files.

Searching by file size works well enough.

I have also moved XResolution into the XMP Title field with this:
exiftool -ignoreMinorErrors "-title<XResolution" Image-files-folder-spec

Bob D