Reset DB after testing etc. Mac install.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 08:54:59 BST 2024

Hi,

To cleanup, remove all files listed in this page of the manual :

https://docs.digikam.org/en/getting_started/installation.html#configuration-files

The database files are stored in the directory set in this config panel :

https://docs.digikam.org/en/setup_application/database_settings.html#the-sqlite-database

Just remove all files to reset the database.

Best regards

Gilles Caulier