When digikam window is closed, the process don't die, and consumes 100% of resources.

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 21:08:49 BST 2024

I took a closer look at your debug log. In your case the ExifTool process is
started twice, that should never happen. Your Debian installation may be
affected by the language problem with ExifTool. Start ExifTool in the console,
e.g. with the -ver parameter and see if there is a Perl error message.

Maik

Am Mittwoch, 24. April 2024, 21:41:17 MESZ schrieben Sie: