Digikam error at startup

Benoît Barbier benoitlst at ouvaton.org
Sun Apr 21 08:49:03 BST 2024

Le 21/04/24 à 09:17, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> Hi,

Hi,

> Did you uninstall the 8.3.0 before to install the git/master.

No, I forgot to make uninstall in 8.3 before switching to the master
branch and compiling.

Same error after make uninstall, then make install

How do I do it now, the uninstall script of the master branch may be
different from 8.3 ?

> Also this can help : if you have the Marble application installed, uninstall it.

Only libmarble-dev is installed

I installed it to compile because is listed here
libmarble optional >= 0.28.0
https://www.digikam.org/api/index.html#externaldeps

Best

--