Connecting to Google Drive

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 18:04:34 BST 2024

Google has disabled our API key several times recently due to alleged
violations of their policies. You don't get any exact information, it could be
because users have downloaded too many images from Google Photos. There are
also guidelines that the keys cannot simply be visible in public github/gitlab
repositories.
Maybe our API keys have already been misused by other projects, we don't know
for sure. We have therefore generated new API keys and they are only included
in digiKam-8.3.0.

Maik

Am Mittwoch, 10. April 2024, 18:55:55 CEST schrieben Sie: