About digiKam on Hacker Public Radio

Henrik Hemrin hehemrin at hemrin.com
Tue Apr 2 13:31:00 BST 2024

Hello,

I have produced two pod shows for Hacker Public Radio about digiKam.
They are short episodes, each less than ten minutes. The second is aired
today 2 April 2024. I hope they can be useful in particular for anyone
who wants to start to use digiKam.

hpr4087 :: Getting started with the digiKam photo management software
https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps/hpr4087/index.html

hpr4071 :: Migration to digiKam as Digital Asset Management (DAM)
https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps/hpr4071/index.html

If you listen, you can give comments at each episode on the web site.

In the show today hpr4087 I recommend to subscribe to this mailing list.

One feedback I got after the first show is it would be interesting with
a show about the digiKam face recognition features. If you use face
recognition in digiKam, please consider to tell about it in an episode
on HPR. Most shows are 5-15 minutes, but can be longer. All details how
to produce are available on the web site.

Regards
Henrik Hemrin