Opening the import window to my iPhone now generates edited photos?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 18:55:31 BST 2023

It doesn't have to be an edited version, you can check this in the digiKam
History tab. If the import detects that the file name already exists in the
album, the file will be renamed with the _vx appendix. You may have downloaded
the files twice or they may already exist twice with the file name on the phone.
You can also change this automatic renaming to overwrite or skip in the
digiKam camera settings. I would recommend using a current digiKam version.

Maik