Shared database between two computers

Jim Cunning jim at cunning-sd.net
Tue Sep 26 16:22:47 BST 2023

I have a large collection of photos and MySQL database on a NAS server, with hundreds of recognized faces. The face outline areas recognized are displayed on the computer used to identify the faces. When I installed digikam on the second computer and configured the same database parameters, it sees all the same images and tags but does not display the face outline boxes on any image. Apparently some context information about recognized faces is not saved in the database.

How can I make the same information visible on both systems? I’m using digikam 8.1.

Sent from my iPad