Is the plugin "User Shell Script" working ?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 17:33:53 BST 2023

I can't explain at the moment why replacing the $INPUT and $OUTPUT variables
doesn't work for you. I tested it again today under Linux and Windows.
I still have to make a correction, only $INPUT and $OUTPUT are replaced, the
others are actually set environment variables. But I'll take a closer look at
it in the next few days and test it.

Maik