further info

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sat Oct 14 10:26:08 BST 2023

digiKam sees three such miss-dated Albums, (in
home/gene/Pictures/Elladene for one example, there may be others), dated
2062, 2069, and 2072, all containing images save from emails in the 2005
time frame. Yet an ls -lR cannot see them as miss-dated, they are seen
and viewable with the individual pictures dated in 2005. How can this be
fixed?

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
  - Louis D. Brandeis