Missing thumbnails

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 07:51:34 BST 2023

yes, all thumbnails are stored in the database, a dedicated sqlite
file as explained here:

https://docs.digikam.org/fr/setup_application/database_settings.html#the-sqlite-database

Removing this file will be recreated from scratch at next startup, and
using the maintenance tool.

Note that a console trace can be informative to catch error from
database while generating thumbs with current one. See details here :

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/

Gilles Caulier