My tags disappeared

Remco Viëtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 30 07:07:06 GMT 2023

On jeudi 30 novembre 2023 07:59:16 CET Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Using "Item/RereadMetadata from File" menu must fix the problem.
>
> Le jeu. 30 nov. 2023 à 02:12, Jay <jay at speedpost.net> a écrit :
> > (...)
> > On my thumbnails I can see the tags I've assigned to particular photos,
> > but when I click on the triangle for "full screen" view of a photo, the
> > tags no longer show up on the image. The file name is there, but not the
> > tags.

Are tags and such even *supposed* to be shown in full-screen view?

I don't see them either, but the tags are still there when I go back to item
view. So rereading metadata isn't needed (or useful in this case).

(Les mots-clefs sont pas visible en mode plein écran, mais toujours là quand
on retourne vers le mode icones).

Remco