Country "unknown" does not replace existing country.

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 20:16:46 GMT 2023

We always overwrote the metadata with the template beforehand. So existing
metadata was overwritten with empty template fields. This led to a lot of
trouble because users who only filled out individual template fields lost
metadata. Now template fields are merged. You want to overwrite an existing
country field with empty data. In this case, you first have to run the remove
template function and then set your template in the second step.

Maik

Am Donnerstag, 16. November 2023, 08:36:51 CET schrieben Sie: