tags not displaying

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Wed Nov 15 20:12:42 GMT 2023

Le 15/11/2023 à 20:27, Maik Qualmann a écrit :
> Maybe a screenshot of the thumbnail and the tags list would help. Otherwise,
> note that if the minimum thumbnail size is set to 100, the tags and other
> information will not be displayed.

https://www.cjoint.com/doc/23_11/MKpueRPIRBk_Screenshot-20231115-210409.png

I copied two images of myself. Left one don't have tags displayed and
right one do have them

after some tests, I noticed that it's some face tag that gives this
situation

the face tag that displays in the right column as ... is the one that I
got the properties on the screen. If I tick this tag, the tag list
desapear from the image, and come back if I remove this tag

dunno why nor if it's normal.

I don't know where I could setup thumbnail size

thanks
jdd
--
https://artdagio.fr