Question - Digikam

Bruno Henrique Vaz Silveira sbruno93 at LIVE.COM
Tue May 9 21:23:27 BST 2023

Hello,

I have a question/suggestion. One feature I really liked in Picasa was that as soon as I opened the program it started scanning my entire computer, including plugged in external drives. It showed me on one screen all the photos and videos in my PC, including some images that some programs "hid" in my pc and I didn't even know existed. I would like to suggest putting a function like that, or does it already exist and I haven't found it?

I just want to know if it is possible for me to have this experience? To open it and in one screen all the photos and videos will appear no matter where it is on the computer. It would be much easier to catalog for me.

If this function already exists please help me 🙂

Best Regards,
Bruno Henrique