Grouping of raws + jpegs

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat May 13 10:43:06 BST 2023

Hi,

one more question,
I used to group several pictures on the same theme  (jpeg+Raw) in a folder
now I'm also using a search to select pictures using tags (jpeg + Raw)
over multiple folders/albums and I'm interresting to use this group by
filename, but what would be the consequence for those already part of a
group?

thanks for the feedback

Frederic