DK Performance: thumbnails and browsing feels extremely sluggish - am I doing anything wrong?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:32:19 BST 2023

You're doing everything right, it's very strange that no debug messages are
output. There is a second way to enable debugging. To do this, a variable must
be set in the Windows environment variable editor. It is described here:

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/

name: "QT_LOGGING_RULES"
value: "digikam*=true"

Maik