DK does not refresh file times when changed?

Thomas sdktda at gmail.com
Mon May 8 13:01:39 BST 2023

Hi,

I originally had .mov files from an apple device.

These files were too big, so I converted them using handbrake to mp4.

Then they all got wrong dates. So I ran:

for x in *.mp4; do touch -r ${x:r}.mov $x; done

to give them all the same dates as their corresponding .mov file.

But now DK already indexed them with wrong dates...

I will install 8.1.0 when it is released :-)

BR

Thomas

--
Mvh