[digiKam-users] How to search the archives

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Mar 18 08:14:46 GMT 2023

On Sat, 18 Mar 2023 00:18:20 -0700
Nadine Helkenn <cnhelkenn at comcast.net> wrote:

Hello Nadine,

>How do I search the archives of this list?

There isn't a list archive search function.  Arguably, a flaw in the list
server software.

You can, of course, use a search engine of your choice to search only
the archive by specifying search only at;
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-users/
How that's achieved may vary dependent on which search service you
choose.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"