[digiKam-users] Face database

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 11:48:53 GMT 2023

Look in the thumbnail database in the "CustomIdentifiers" table. You can't just
join it via SQL.

In the digiKam core database in the "ImageTagProperties" table you can find the
faces, unconfirmed, confirmed etc.
You can use the imageid to assemble the album path with the root path. The
rectangle coordinates of the face are in the "value" table. Then you can build
a "CustomIdentifiers" string to get the corresponding thumbid.

Maik