[digiKam-users] digiKam vs Image File Displayers - Rotate Flip Exif

plowmail2010 at gmail.com plowmail2010 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 03:53:22 GMT 2023

Nadine, Thanks for the pointer.   I didn't know about that.

"Rotate by only setting a flag" in Settings/Configure/Metadata/Rotation
is not set.  "Rotate by changing the content if possible" is set.
"Write flag to metadata if possible" is set.

I mention all this because I was puzzled, and maybe others might be
puzzled.  It was a surprise to see the image file modification date
change when I rotated the preview image.  I expected to see a "Save"
button somewhere.

Bob