[digiKam-users] missing versions in version tree

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 06:43:16 GMT 2023

Hi Frederic,

I'll continue the list here so as not to break the thread.
Thanks for the sample images. Yes, I can reproduce the problem with
digiKam-7.9.0 but not with digiKam-8.0.0.
Well, there have already been some changes in BQM, to digiKam-8.0.0. I'll see
at the weekend whether I can create a fix for digiKam-7.10.0 or whether the
problem is deeper.

Maik

Am Donnerstag, 2. März 2023, 22:32:09 CET schrieben Sie: