[digiKam-users] Re-written digiKam Online User Manual is Complete...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 06:32:44 GMT 2023

Hi all,

In fact, the French internationalization of the online documentation
does not contain yet any translations. Sounds like nobody works on it,
even if files are prepared and ready to be translated.

Look the translation stats by team in this page :

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/package/digikam-doc/

In other words, if you want to contribute to digiKam without having to
code anything, it's time to help with translation from English to your
native language. All is explained in this README file :

https://invent.kde.org/documentation/digikam-doc/-/blob/master/README.md

... see ""Translations" section for details.

Best regards

Gilles Caulier