[digiKam-users] Security ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 06:26:11 GMT 2023

Hi,

The mail server hosted in KDE infrastructure have been upgraded few
weeks ago by KDE admin. It sound like a configuration problem or
something like that. I recommend to report this problem to the KDE
admin team.

Note : we are (digiKam team) not responsible of mail server
administration. The project use as well the infrastructure
functionalities.

Best regards

Gilles Caulier