File Names on Import

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 11:33:40 BST 2023

The [dir] option might behave differently since digiKam-8.0.0, we now rename
the images after import so that the directory name is the current one
imported. So the same behavior if you renamed manually after the import. The
reason we do it is because after the import we have all the metadata
available, so things like the date are correct.

Maik