DK not adding new pictures until umounted drives

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 13:26:19 BST 2023

Hi,

Which kind of file system did you use ? from local disk or remote
through the network ?

Which kind of database did you use ?

Did you use digiKam from the snap package ? Can you test with the
AppImage bundle that we provide ?

I also use Kubuntu 22.04 here with a device mounted in /media, and I
cannot  reproduce the problem with AppImage. Snap uses a sandbox with
several limitations for security reasons.

Best regards

Gilles Caulier