How to remove a person?

Thomas sdktda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 07:52:49 BST 2023

Hi,

What is the correct process of removing a person entirely from my
collection?

When I started using face recognition feature, I just tagged everyone it
detected as a face thinking the more the better.

This also resulted in tagging a few persons that were in the background
of some pictures and that I barely know and will never have any more
photos of.

Now, the problem is that one particular person's face of which I only
have a handful of pictures in poor quality seems to match a huge number
of faces that does not belong to this guy.

But every time I do face recognition, a large number of pictures are
suggested as this guy. Then I have to go in and unmatch those
suggestions by hand. I /think/ that if this person did not exist in my
collection, DK would probably be able to match those faces to the
correct persons.

I have tried right clicking on a person in the people tree and I would
expect to find a "Delete person" or something like that, but I don't see
that.

I use DK8.

--
Mvh