is there any hope for a solution to my problem?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 19:38:58 BST 2023

If digiKam says "Collection not available" then the path or the partitions
UUID stored in the database could not be found via Solid API. For example, a
removable media or network collection is not mounted. For a local collection,
changes to the file system may have changed the UUID. Then the corresponding
collection simply has to be updated in the digiKam settings of the collection.
But I've written this to gene heskett before. Unfortunately, he doesn't
respond to my suggestions and keeps starting from the beginning that he can't
download any images.

Maik