migration data base

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 07:05:50 BST 2023

You are using Ubuntu's useless digiKam Snap package. Snap is a closed
container and has a sandbox. In addition, the Ubuntu Snap package does not
include MySQL support and therefore the migration tool is not available.

Use our AppImage under Ubuntu.

Note: the migration tool is only required if you want to switch databases to
SQLite <==> MySQL.

Maik