Upgrading a Tarball installation - what files need to be preserved between versions?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 11:43:06 BST 2023

Remo,

Paul ask about windows binary tarball, with the executables only, not
the source code.

This version do not require admin right to install the program in the
home directory.

The files created under Windows by the application can be found here :

https://docs.digikam.org/en/getting_started/installation.html#configuration-files

Best

Gilles Caulier