[digiKam-users] Copy searches

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 12:42:28 GMT 2023

No, that is not possible, the searches are stored in the DB. Even if it is the
same set of images and albums, it does not mean that the image ids or album
ids are the same. If the databases were created separately. Therefore, saved
albums in searches in another installation will not be correct either.

Maik