[digiKam-users] Restore Digikam settings

Bruno B. nonobio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 05:46:22 GMT 2023

Hello,

I think I found the config file :
digikamrc located in %LOCALAPPDATA%

I have almost restored all my settings, but :

   - I think I miss toolbar settings, is it another file ?
   - I was using another theme (highgrey). I want to return to the default
   one but when I choose it, old icons are always displayed. I found others
   related settings (graphic component style and use system icons in
   Configuration\Apparence) but it didn't restored my icons

Did I miss something?

Thanks :)