[digiKam-users] Tools/Maintenance - Recognize Faces - Yolo?

Tim Carr timothyjcarr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 18:19:28 GMT 2023

Hello - Question about running the "Detect and Recognize Faces" option in
the Tools/Maintenance section.  I want to delete/rebuild all the facial
recognition data and then rescan my whole library using the YOLO modeling
option (yes, I know this is going to take quite a while! <grin>).

The Tools/Maintenance/Detect and Recognize Faces section will allow the
clear/rebuild all training data function, but there's no way to tell if
it's going to use the default Digikam facial recognition or if it will
honor the "Use YOLO v3" checkbox that I've already selected in the
People/Setting window.
So my question - how do I eliminate the facial detection data that's
already in my library, and then run facial recognition with just YOLO?

Thanks,
Tim