[digiKam-users] Wastebin - how to empty?

Hans-Peter Huth hans-ph at web.de
Tue Jan 17 16:50:52 GMT 2023

On Tue, 17 Jan 2023 13:34:05 +0100
Thomas <sdktda at gmail.com> wrote:

> I second this. I also had a hard time figuring out how to empty the
> trash bin.

The high-end comfort function would be if i can configure to automatically
empty the bin based on some rules, e.g., 'delete everything older than x
weeks' or 'delete oldest entries until size of the bin is smaller than xx
Mbytes'. Then check and eventually apply the rules on every dk start.

I think such an automatic waste bin management could be helpful. I never
understood why i don't have anything like this in my OS.

HP

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.