[digiKam-users] Wastebin - how to empty?

Michael Hamilton michael at actrix.gen.nz
Sat Jan 14 23:49:58 GMT 2023

I would confess to struggling to find it at first.  I thought it would be on a right
mouse action on the trash-can, like on Dolphin and other applications.

Having opened the trash, the rather dark and small Delete... button, way over
on the bottom right is easy to overlook (at first).  Once learnt, it's OK.

I don't use digikam every day, and I don't empty it'd trash that often, so I do
often forget how to.  Eventually I remember it's somewhere inside the trash
can.

Having written a few GUI's, I would agree that it's sometimes difficult to
imagine the user's perspective ;-)

Michael