[digiKam-users] digiKam is now on Mastodon

Dmitri Popov dmpop at tokyoma.de
Wed Jan 11 15:45:20 GMT 2023

Yes, you can. Also, the Mastodon account has its own RSS feed, and you can subscribe to it using your preferred RSS reader:

https://fosstodon.org/users/digikam.rss (https://fosstodon.org/users/digikam.rss)

Kind regards,
Dmitri

January 11, 2023 4:36 PM, "Ramnarayan.K Digikam" <ramnarayank+digikam at gmail.com (mailto:ramnarayank+digikam at gmail.com?to=%22Ramnarayan.K%20Digikam%22%20<ramnarayank+digikam at gmail.com>)> wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jan 2023 at 20:47, Dmitri Popov <dmpop at tokyoma.de (mailto:dmpop at tokyoma.de)> wrote:
Hello,

You can now follow digiKam on Mastodon:

https://fosstodon.org/@digikam (https://fosstodon.org/@digikam)
Congratulations

***
I am not a social media user and I am not sure I will join mastodon or not. However wanted to know if I can track digikam on mastodon by just visiting the above mentioned link ?

Thanks
Ram
Kind regards,
Dmitri