[digiKam-users] KDE: Digikam, Picture recognition, confirm several at once

Jörg Wille roaringforties at web.de
Sun Jan 8 11:33:17 GMT 2023

Hi, this is my first post here. Hope it is ok this way.

My problem is that digikam proposes a lot (actually 4000 faces) not even
reached 50% of my photo archive.
I want to mark let's say 50 pictures and add one person mark, that digikam
can afterwards take it's time to modify the tags and update the database.
(and I can do other things than waiting after every picture that the single
change is done).

Is there maybe also the option, to configure digicam to store the
confirming information temporary and wait for database update & tag writing
until the user gives a start signal?
Just like it is done if normal (not person depending) tags are being assigned.

Regards,
Jörg from Hamburg