Quantity album collections

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 09:04:08 GMT 2023

Hi

thanks for your feedback

DB statistics : 135K (all included) using SQLlite with WAL option set
in the settings : metada/behavior : "write this information in metada"
all are set except face tags. (I guess I will have to set it before
"merging" collections)
For the Raw, I'm using XMP

Thanks for your advice, I will proceed progressively and obviously
backup before

Regards
Frederic